DrCustUmz

Administrator

Seen
Joined Oct 2020
Administrator Post
This morning while testing some products that weren't quite production ready, I corrupted multiple parts of my database. So I decided to do a fresh install due to testing other products here that never should have been added putting useless garbage in the database and other reasons. I thought my backups have been running regularly, but apparently they have not since (what looks like to me) the date I updated to PHP 7.4. So not having much content anyway and slow internet at the moment, I decided to backup only the users table and just re post what I need to. I wont make this mistake again, and will not install products to "test" on this live site again. Nothing will be added until I am certain it works.

As for some of the features built into this style, a lot of this style actually functions off 1 product I have just been building and building upon. Last time I updated it I believe it was at 83 plugins in just this themes product. I will be completely re working the way this theme operates and cleaning out the core product, and features will be brought back in and added little by little. Everything that is currently here is how this theme works with no product (since I have not installed it). Seeing this style with no product installed I can already see I have even more work to do to it, but I wanted to be down as little time as I possibly could be so please bear with me while I work on the many projects I have going on.

DrCustUmz

Administrator

Seen
Joined Oct 2020
Administrator Post
Now available is a section to report any bugs or make suggestions for vB3 DRC edition. It is not styled to the site yet so excuse the appearance.

Check it out here

DrCustUmz

Administrator

Seen
Joined Oct 2020
Administrator Post
Multiple User CP pages have been updated, although the main dashboard is still offline. You can access these pages by clicking User CP in your username dropdown.