• 1 replies

DrCustUmz

Administrator

Seen
Joined Oct 2020
Administrator Post
Since it's announcement, I have received quite a few inquiries of my installation statistics page. No one has seemed to mind this is done, although a few wanted to be able to see this data. For now I have decided to opened up the statistics portion of this data which can be viewed HERE.

I have quite a bit on my plate currently and a daughter due in a month But I do plan on expanding my statistics modification and since the multiple requests, will do what I can to allow you to see YOUR data. In order to do this I may need to grab a little more information upon install, but it should be doable. I will always inform my users of any changes made to this product and any information I am gathering, because you have a right to know.

This product is not for release, or sale. Some things have to be kept in house.

DrCustUmz

Administrator

Seen
Joined Oct 2020
Administrator Post
UPDATE Although I just posted this, it wasn't difficult to allow viewing of your own data. You can now see YOUR data, if you are registered here with the same email you use on your site. Although registration wont be turned on until launch, which will be soon!
Tags
dirtrif, install, statistics, stats
You block us? That's ok, we block you 😛 Disable your adblocker to see more content!