DrCustUmz

Administrator

Online now
Joined Oct 2020
Administrator Post
The new PSU finally arrived and thankfully was the cause of my computer crash. I have fell behind of the schedule I set for myself, but production is back underway! I would like to give a special thanks to puertoblack2003 for helping contribute to the resurrection of DRC, as he was the sole donating member during the crash and to show my gratitude he will forever receive any released paid DRC product he desires free of charge I will also be immortalizing him within DRC. I cant wait to continue developing and show off the things I have made along the way, I only wish I had been releasing things the past 8 years and built more of a following like some of the other bigger vB devs 😅 but I promise the wait will not disappoint (at least vb3 users).
Attached Thumbnails
ThankPB-trans.jpg  

puertoblack2003

Beyond

PHILADELPHIA
Seen
Joined Dec 2020
The new PSU finally arrived and thankfully was the cause of my computer crash. I have fell behind of the schedule I set for myself, but production is back underway! I would like to give a special thanks to puertoblack2003 for helping contribute to the resurrection of DRC, as he was the sole donating member during the crash and to show my gratitude he will forever receive any released paid DRC product he desires free of charge I will also be immortalizing him within DRC. I cant wait to continue developing and show off the things I have made along the way, I only wish I had been releasing things the past 8 years and built more of a following like some of the other bigger vB devs 😅 but I promise the wait will not disappoint (at least vb3 users).
glad I can help. 🙂
You block us? That's ok, we block you 😛 Disable your adblocker to see more content!